Followers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Little known facts about my husband

It is almost my 15 year anniversay, so I thought it might be fun to add some little known fun facts about my husband.
#1  and I happen to think the most interesting is that he says that he knew the minute he met me that we would get married.  It took me a little longer to see that.
#2  He hates macaronni and cheese, I happen to think this completely insane, who can hate mac n cheese?
#3  He is very smart...almost too smart.  This has surprised some people , I guess because he works in the oil field, but he loves to work outdoors, so thats what he does.
#4  He use to draw and was quite the artist, but refuses to do so now...:(
#5  He is very old fashioned and misses the "good old days" when things were simpler and according to him movies were much better.
#6  He is wayyyy more patient than me and has the biggest heart of anyone I have ever met.
#7  He is a great cook and makes the BEST fried chicken in the whole world.

2 comments:

  1. I have never met anyone on my life (kids included) who did not appreciate the yumminess of a bowl of mac!
    I agree with him that older movies WERE better. Why do you think they keep remaking them? It's a pain for anyone who saw the originals. I wish they would hear out new talent and make new movies :(
    Thanks for sharing! It's nice to read a fun post every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband works in the oil field too :)

    ReplyDelete