Followers

Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Day In the life of a Hot Mess Circus clown!

 Ok, so recently I have decided to do a fake spray tan and it was looking pretty good up until the 3rd time.  I woke up this morning to find HUGE streaks on my arm....it was BAD.  Not only that, but last night I decided I was going to dye my hair, I was tired of the blonde and decided to go darker...welllll my hair is now black. So now picture this, I have blotchy fake tan skin, black hair and blotches of hair dye on me.....UGH  I do not know why I do these things.  Maybe its because my oldest, Zeke is going to prom tonight and I am feeling a bit old???  So now I am hoping my hair will quickly lighten up a bit and that I can get my husband to help even out this horrible tan......Oh the things we women do! 
P.S.  I would post pics.....but um yeah thats just NOT going to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment