Followers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

All about ME!

I am a married to Dennis, we have three beautiful children. We will call them Zeke, Dozer, and Miss Priss.  Dennis works in the oil field and is gone alot, but when he is home he spends a lot of time with the kids and doing family stuff. I am a stay at home mom and that is currently exhausting. I think that blogging will (hopefully) be a good hobby for me.  We are foster parents and currently waiting for THE CALL, about another baby, which is exciting and terrifying at the same time. We have been fostering for a few years and have had some great and not so great experiences.  I really like to spend time with my kids, watch movies, shop, all of that normal mommy, girly stuff. So that is who I am...a mommy, wife, sister, and friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment