Followers

Saturday, July 7, 2012

My first born

I havent written in awhile so I thought I would sit down tonight and write a short blog.  Tomorrow is my oldest son's 17th birthday.  It makes me kind of sad to think about him being so grown up.  It seems like just yesterday he was born.  I think back about that day, and when the nurse handed him to me, I honestly never knew  I could love anyone so much, I thought he was the most beautiful little bundle I have ever seen.  I remember laying in the bed with him in the hospital watching the brady bunch.  I remember every time the phone rang and I had to move him he would scream his head off, he had some major lungs!  For awhile it was just me and him against the owrld, I was a single mom at the time, but I didnt mind.  There have been so many times during the years I was so sure I made such huge mistakes that I would have messed him up for life, but he has grown into quite a young man.   He is very funny and such a clear sense of right and wrong, he makes me very proud.  He has always tried to help the underdog and cared about people.  But he is still  my baby and I worry about the next few years and him being on his own, hopefully I have prepared him for his grown up life. Happy Birthday Zeke!  I love you more than the whole world!

1 comment:

  1. No matter how old they get and no matter how much they hate it children will always be a parent's baby to them. Zeke looks like a handsom young man. You should be very proud.

    ReplyDelete