Ok, so its been awhile since I have blogged, things have been super crazy and busy, and I have been feeling great lately. So I thought I would start out tonight and talk about some new year resolutions I have for 2013......
1. Save money....this is a must, I have to get better with saving!
2. Be a more involved parent....actually do the things I think about, like arts and crafts and taking the kids to the park and being more active with them.
3. Lose the weight I need to lose....any way I can.....whether it is surgery or dr. help
4. Stop freaking out about all of the small stuff....this one is going to be very hard for me.
5. Take one room at a time in my house and get it completely cleaned and organized
6. Have some dates with my honey....this is a must, we have no "me or we time" ( hey with 4 kids, its hard)
So these are the things that are on my mind and I am determined to get them done and have a great 2013!